We are currently recruiting for;
A vacancy has arisen for the Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator at MCS. This role is the lead representative for QA within the company. Working within the small management team this role is key to ensuring current and ongoing compliance with GMP guidelines and ISO 17025 requirements. This role reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Briefly, the role entails;
- Implementing and managing the documentation system.
- Representing the company in meetings with regulators.
- Assessing investigations into quality issues through Non-conformance / Risk Assessment / CAPA / OOS documentation.
- Participating in the change control process.
- Reviewing, writing and amending documentation.
- Tracking and trending quality KPI’s for quality and management meetings.
- Responding to external audit report findings, e.g. planning corrective actions, communicating with regulatory bodies or customers.
- Conducting staff training regarding quality issues and GMP.
- Remaining up to date on changes in publications impacting GMP and ISO 17025.
- Planning and conducting internal audits.
- Administrative duties, such as issuing controlled forms or laboratory notebooks to staff; maintaining the document archive.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A degree in a relevant subject
- At least 5 years’ experience of a relevant Quality system
- Experience of working in a GMP and ISO 17025 environment
They must be a clear thinker, good communicator and decision maker with the ability to work independently, operating as the lead representative for QA.
To apply for this role or to request further information please contact email@example.com
Recruitment Agency Information
MCS Laboratories Limited recognises the service provided by recruitment agencies and have suppliers with whom terms of business have been agreed (MCS Laboratories Limited Supplier). Only such suppliers can place candidates with MCS Laboratories Limited and will receive instruction directly from us to do so, all other suppliers are unable to do this (third parties). MCS Laboratories Limited is therefore unable to consider speculative / unsolicited CV’s or proposals from any other third party.
MCS Laboratories Limited reserves the right to contact directly any candidates who have been speculatively submitted by a third party and shall therefore not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services. Speculative submission of candidate CV’s does not establish a right of representation should the same candidate’s details also be submitted by a MCS Laboratories Limited Supplier or independently by the candidate themselves.
Submission of any speculative / unsolicited CV’s and proposals to MCS Laboratories Limited will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of these terms and agreement that these are the totality of any commercial or contractual relationship whatsoever in respect of the candidate(s) whose speculative / unsolicited CV’s and proposals were sent.