Demonstrating the cleanliness of a manufacturing facility increases the confidence in the quality of the product. This can be done in a number of ways including microbiological environmental monitoring.
To help you achieve this, MCS can offer
- advice on monitoring regimes appropriate to your production facility
- the supply of microbiological disposables that you may need (e.g. settle plates, contact plates, swabs)
- the facilities to perform incubations of plates etc.
- the identification of isolated organisms
- the interpretation and reporting of the results obtained
Please give us a ring to discuss any environmental monitoring requirements you may have.